Does this sound like I should buy a test or not?

i asked already but got few responses so i'll try again-sorry for any inconvenience. i know i could probably test at this point but i am literally flat broke-besides the coins in my wallet-and can't really afford a test until at least friday so i figured i'd ask and see if it was worth it.... ok well i had... show more i asked already but got few responses so i'll try again-sorry for any inconvenience.

i know i could probably test at this point but i am literally flat broke-besides the coins in my wallet-and can't really afford a test until at least friday so i figured i'd ask and see if it was worth it....

ok well i had unprotected sex in october--around ovulation--it was not very long but unprotected nonetheless. well i was a week late on my period-it was supposed to start 10/27 but didn't start until 11/3--i tested in that week and came up with a negative but then had a period so i didn't think anything of it. well then i was spotting off and on for almost all of november and i couldn't figure out why. it was brownish-reddish but i could tell it was mixed with more clearish discharge than i usually have. it was never enough spotting for a tampon-i would put one in but it would end up being useless.

since then-i've had increased discharge and been verrrry tired and rather nauseous some days when i don't eat like i usually do.

so now it's 12/7 and i have absolutely no signs of AF showing up. and i guess according to my late period in Nov i should've started 4 days ago. so being that i know it's common to have a first period during pregnancy--do you think i should buy the test friday if i haven't started by then?