Dog Training. dog training.?

I need all the best dog training tips and links to videos about dog training you can give me. thank-you all.Oh, and my dog is part mini doby part beagle, and she gets really riled outside. I have her pretty well trained inside but when she gets outside and sees something interested she obeys no commands and pulls... show more I need all the best dog training tips and links to videos about dog training you can give me. thank-you all.Oh, and my dog is part mini doby part beagle, and she gets really riled outside. I have her pretty well trained inside but when she gets outside and sees something interested she obeys no commands and pulls away I really want her to stop pulling.
Update: Thank-you all. I have tried the thing where you turn around and i did it over and over but it didnt's work she just started pulling in the other direction. I will however try it with the harness or choke collar.