Im 15 and do competitive cheerleading i would love to take dance is it too late for me to start ballet?

i have been doing competitive cheerleading for 4years and did gymnastics for 5 years. I'm 5'10 have a muscular build and I'm very flexible. i never had the opportunity when i was little to take dance but iv always dreamed of taking ballet. i know most girls start when they're young is it too late for me to... show more i have been doing competitive cheerleading for 4years and did gymnastics for 5 years. I'm 5'10 have a muscular build and I'm very flexible. i never had the opportunity when i was little to take dance but iv always dreamed of taking ballet. i know most girls start when they're young is it too late for me to start. i do catch on to things quick and i have dance experience with gymnastics and cheerleading.