who hates peyton manning!!!?

not eli but peyton manning worst qurterback in the nfl he is the biggest jerk ever do you agree with me.

ya, he calls too many audibals, :)

I do... Peyton cares to much about himself. He should take a page out of Brady's book and not do commercials without those who help him get to where he is. IE his O line...

I hate Eli more then Payton Manning which is pretty bad! Thay both rank at the bottom for me!

i agree, i do not like peyton manning at all. Don't know what started it, but i just don't. Eli is ok i guess though. Much better than his brother.

I like both Mannings

o yea lets hate on one of the BEST QBs in the NFL haha ur a joke ru kiding

give me ONE just one good reason he is bad or a jerk

did he do something stupid like plaxico burress??

NO

Y HATE HIM?? DUHHHH

i don't

i am a Texans fan but i dont hate the QB of the Division Rivals

WHAT! He's my favorite player. Don't say that about him. I met and talked with him twice, and he is really cool. He isn't obnoxious or a bad quarterback at all. His passion for football is really great.

• Zach

Well i personally hate both of the manning brothers. Neither is that bad a qb their just both so obnocious.

WHAT HOW ON EARTH IS PEYTON A JERK AND HE'S A GREAT QUATERBACK