Why do some say Paul was better than Peter?

The one verse used is that Paul rebuked Peter, yet Paul himself says For we know that the law is spiritual; but I am of the flesh, sold into slavery under sin. I do not understand my own actions. For I do not do what I want, but I do the very thing I hate. Now if I do what I do not want, I agree that the law is... show more The one verse used is that Paul rebuked Peter, yet Paul himself says
For we know that the law is spiritual; but I am of the flesh, sold into slavery under sin. I do not understand my own actions. For I do not do what I want, but I do the very thing I hate. Now if I do what I do not want, I agree that the law is good. But in fact it is no longer I that do it, but sin that dwells within me. For I know that nothing good dwells within me, that is, in my flesh. I can will what is right, but I cannot do it. For I do not do the good I want, but the evil I do not want is what I do. Now if I do what I do not want, it is no longer I that do it, but sin that dwells within me.

So I find it to be a law when I want to do what is good, evil lies close at hand. For I delight in the law of God in my inmost self, but I see in my members another law at war with the law of my mind, making me captive to the law of sin that dwells in my members. Wretched man that I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! (Romans 7:14-25a)

No man is infallible and the Church does not stand on a man but Christ.
Peter taught the life and death of Christ but God used Paul to correct a mistake,So what!
If the Church Christ founded depended on men instead of th Holy Spirit then the under world would have over powered it long ago, since the Church Christ founded is lead in truth by the Holy Spirit she still stands
Despite the many attempts to over power it from with in and out.
So fighting the Choice of Christ by useing Paul as a better candidate is saying Christ made a mistake and picked a sinner, yet Paul clearly states he to is a sinner. So who should hrist have built his Church on seeing all where and are sinner's?