Would dyeing my hair this colour suit my skin tone?

Ok as you can see I have naturally very dark dark brown hair that looks black, I've never dyed my hair before but I came across this hair dye which claims it can change the colour of my hair to this light brown colour but I don't know if it will work, I am actually Indian with light brown skin I'll show you a picture but please bear in mind I'm a tad bit darker in real life, so I don't know if this colour will suit me, I don't want to look ridiculous please be honest, thank you!

Me

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26271289@N02/28899710...

Like I said before I look paler in my picture, this is what my skin tone looks more like

http://cinesouth.com/images/new/15112006-THN15imag...

And this is the hairdye

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Schwarzkopf-Live-Color-XXL-C...

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

im sorry, not 4 u... ur very pretty though

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I think that you should go with your eye colour im assuming its brown but its probably a variation like mine have yellow in my brown eyes, but when you dye your hair the same colour as your eyes or highlight it the same like i have had done your eyes really start to glow and everyone will compliment you and it just brings out your skin tone more! I wouldn't go for the wild colours if they dont suit your personality, which i dont know so they really could look good on you i would advise teal which is a bright blue/green or maybe red or purple or even pink but pink may look trashy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

oooh, I really like that. The colour would really bring out your dark brown eyes and honey skin tone.

Go for it!

your hair is very nice now though, if you want a change go for it I think it would look amazing!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't think it would work :/

The hair colour and the skin tone

is WAYY to similar. And it will

blend in and not stand out.

Get 2-3 shades lighter

than your skin.

or get 2-3 shades darker

than you skin.

Hope i helped (:

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

DONT DO IT ! im a indian too, and I had that phase

where i wanted to go blonde. But trust me, it just doesn't suit

our skin tone. stick with what ya got. i know it gets

boring after awhile, but if anything just layer it or get

highlights!

Source(s): whinny the poo.
  • 1 decade ago

I dont think thats gonna work, really you should get a dye thats 2-3 shades lighter or darker.

• 1 decade ago

I would not go that light at home - go to a salon. You could put in some red or a lighter brown at home.

• 1 decade ago

Don't do it. You already have a really pretty hair color. I dye my hair to get it that color. Also its too light...I think that your hair looks great the way it is.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hm, your hair color is naturally very pretty! If anything, you should dye it chocolate brown, not blonde. But it is your choice. :)

• 1 decade ago

i don't dy your hair a light brown. it will wash out your skin color and your hair might end up matching your skin.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yeah I think it would look good with your skin tone.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.