Would dyeing my hair this colour suit my skin tone?

Ok as you can see I have naturally very dark dark brown hair that looks black, I've never dyed my hair before but I came across this hair dye which claims it can change the colour of my hair to this light brown colour but I don't know if it will work, I am actually Indian with light brown skin I'll show you a picture but please bear in mind I'm a tad bit darker in real life, so I don't know if this colour will suit me, I don't want to look ridiculous please be honest, thank you!

Me

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26271289@N02/28899710...

Like I said before I look paler in my picture, this is what my skin tone looks more like

http://cinesouth.com/images/new/15112006-THN15imag...

And this is the hairdye

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Schwarzkopf-Live-Color-XXL-C...

im sorry, not 4 u... ur very pretty though

• ?

I think that you should go with your eye colour im assuming its brown but its probably a variation like mine have yellow in my brown eyes, but when you dye your hair the same colour as your eyes or highlight it the same like i have had done your eyes really start to glow and everyone will compliment you and it just brings out your skin tone more! I wouldn't go for the wild colours if they dont suit your personality, which i dont know so they really could look good on you i would advise teal which is a bright blue/green or maybe red or purple or even pink but pink may look trashy.

oooh, I really like that. The colour would really bring out your dark brown eyes and honey skin tone.

Go for it!

your hair is very nice now though, if you want a change go for it I think it would look amazing!

I don't think it would work :/

The hair colour and the skin tone

is WAYY to similar. And it will

blend in and not stand out.

Get 2-3 shades lighter

than your skin.

or get 2-3 shades darker

than you skin.

Hope i helped (:

DONT DO IT ! im a indian too, and I had that phase

where i wanted to go blonde. But trust me, it just doesn't suit

our skin tone. stick with what ya got. i know it gets

boring after awhile, but if anything just layer it or get

highlights!

Source(s): whinny the poo.

I dont think thats gonna work, really you should get a dye thats 2-3 shades lighter or darker.

I would not go that light at home - go to a salon. You could put in some red or a lighter brown at home.

Don't do it. You already have a really pretty hair color. I dye my hair to get it that color. Also its too light...I think that your hair looks great the way it is.

Hm, your hair color is naturally very pretty! If anything, you should dye it chocolate brown, not blonde. But it is your choice. :)

i don't dy your hair a light brown. it will wash out your skin color and your hair might end up matching your skin.

• ?

Yeah I think it would look good with your skin tone.