Syazana asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

what hairstyles suit me? (short, medium, long hairstyles)?

okay. this is me.

http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo43/syazana199...

i need your opinions on how should I do my hair if it is already long.

this picture was taken on July this year so my hair now is medium length 2 inches pass my shoulders. what hairstyles suits me the best? pictures also can be shown to me. anything, short, medium or long hairstyles. =)

help me please. =) thanks!

yeah i was trying those anime eyes. it hurts and i will not do it anymore. =D

I LOVE the hair in the picture.

It's bouncy,

and fluffy,

and healthy looking.

I say go back to that.! :)

• Kevin

For me, short. an individual see, hair like jared leto's seem too effortless and sometimes even slimy. Shortcuts are more fun to play with and some sttles look much better on them.

Umm.... the 3rd picture looks like you are 13 years old... You look 17 in the 2nd and 4th pictures, and 20 in the first picture. Definitely keep the short hair. Definitely. You look too young for me to rate, sorry!

The length of your hair is fine, but you need to grow those bangs out. Also, a little of make up wouldn't hurt. You seem like those type that doesn't really like to wear make up. So a little of blush and some mascara, lip gloss would give your face a little glow, and if you want your eyes to pop out more put some eyeliner on.

I honestly dont possess the patience to keep my curly hair long

i think maybe a medium length hair would suit you. a little more straight and some highlights.

I think really really short hair, like Halle Berry hair would be super adorable on you! :)

the extremes

really long

or really short....

are u wearing anime eyes?

You would look cute with a short razored look.

• .is better for you to have a shorter hair w/ bangs :D

.it will look good for you .. i swear

.your so pretty :D