Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

will the American flag fly at half mast?

when Obama gets inaugurated ?

No, but the hearts of the Americans who know what Obama is all about will fly at half mast during his entire administration.

I've seen Libs on here that call our flag a war flag. This is so disrespectful. I will fly my American Flag proudly. I just hope O doesn't try to use his emblem as a flag. God help us all.

God Bless America and Her People!

God Bless Our Brave Troops!

My flag will fly upside down as a symbol that our nation may be in trouble. It did for several weeks after 9/11 and will do so again.

Please...Will...you should jump into a coffin and have someone drap the American flag over it. America is no longer a WHITES ONLY country...by 2042...White people are the minorities...and y'all should have kept the Affirmative Action in tact because would have helped you....against all those people of color that are flooding America the Great. Now, you really won't have any way to deal with REVERSE RACISM will you?

Source(s): common sense

President Obama is 1/2 White, and why would the American Flag fly at half mast for our New President ? He is a Loyal American and he deserves the same risen High Flag raised as much as anyone else. Your point is very clear, stop hiding behind your intent of words and meanings. Spill your guts on what you really mean.

People that are not brainwashed and are thinking clearly will have a heaviness and a sadness in their hearts on that day. (and it has nothing to do with him being black, it has to do with him and Michelle not really loving or respecting our America). In the end, he is a bad man, but America will be OK-there are too many good people here to let it go to pot.

Ours will fly upside down. Because America is certainly in trouble. God be with the innocent.

I put mine at half mast on the morning of November 4th And I plan to keep it that way until 2012.

Why no, it won't.

Flags are flown half mast over the Capitol upon the death of principal figures of the United States government, and others, as a mark of respect to their memory.

It just won't fly - he does not like it, did not like lapel pin with our flag, took the flag off the plane, it will be gone....