scariest movie ever watched?

there are so many horror or scary movies that have been produced.

which of them is the scariest that you have ever watched and would forever leave a bad memory?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

mirrors now iim kinda scared 2 look in da mirror now lol

and also saw1.2.3.4.and 5

• 1 decade ago

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

• 1 decade ago

well i'd say Saw 1 , i saw it in a cinema theater , the movie itself was really scary, but there was that incident that happened that made it much worse ! i was with 2 of my girl friends, n in the cinema we were only 5 people !! then while watching this scary scene all of a sudden the lights go off , n noone is there to answer our calls, we get out of the cinema ,theres noone in the whole mall floor we were in ! we were already shaken from the movie n we didnt need this, then we went to the rest room n a very scary lady sitting there (n no she wasnt the cleaning lady) told us to leave imidiately n not make a sound !

now i dun watch scary movies at all !!

• 1 decade ago

some i've heard of... Nightmare on Elm Street, The Strangers, and Chucky..I'm not a big fan of horror movies, but I know Nightmares on Elm Street stopped someone from ever watching horror movies again and Chucky has my friend petrified of dolls.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

That was evil.

• 1 decade ago

6th sense.

it creeped me out. i was scared for 6 months after that... specially of staying in my room alone in the dark.im good now, but dont u EVER watch that movie.

• 1 decade ago

Any horror film that comes from asia (the original ones with asian actors, and asian dialects. The remakes are never as good)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i don't watch a lot of scary movies, but one that i think is really scary is 1408.

yikes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Chucky Series. I watched it with my Dad, So scary. I was little

• 1 decade ago

the nightmare man and high tension. but i wasnt scared. just a little creeped out.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.