Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 decade ago

English homework help!?

Hi, now for my English homework I have to write a two paragraph persuasive text on a book we are reading, and I am picking The Voyage of the Dawn Treader which is the 5th in the chronicles of Narnia. Even though I am reading it, could anyone give me, or find me a website containing something like it, a little summed up 2 paragraph piece of text which makes people want to read the book, so with lots of interesting words etc... 10 points if your answer is good!!

Just cause im a nice perosn ill tell you. Google "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader Summary" It will come up with a summary and then off of that make up why you would read the book and stuff.

Or ill just tell you the answer.

The book The Voyager of the Dawn Treader is in the series of the Chronicales of Narnia Series is a very exciting book. It has tragedies climaxes and contains a lot of action. If i were to recomend this book i would recomend it to a kid or an adult because it uses such detailed words that an adult would like it or even a kid would understand it because it is a fantasy story.

And then sort f bulid off of that.

P.S. I haven't even read the book.

sparknotes. com...

Saved my life in high school

It gives you so much info, you don't even need to read the book (Though I always did! haha)

There are summaries, chapter by chapter breakdowns and character analysis... It's a really good site.

Source(s): sparknotes.com

hi, im not sure if this will help you but i found a study kind of website about the book

http://www.bookrags.com/studyguide-voyage-of-dawn-...

Please realize that if someone gave you a 2 paragraph synopsis, it's technically plagiarism. Why not just find a summary or spark notes online, and write your own?

It's against the law to take something from a source and copy it then turn it in. Don't you know that?!

i would read the back of the book then put it in your own words

You could use the back of the book or you can go to Amazon.com

sparknotes.com

just type in the name of the book and it should give you summaries of each chapter or of the book

How about: and the rain became even wetter even though it was dry?

sorry i wouldnt do tht if i were you

i did that once and got suspended by my french teacher for forgery