I'm in love with a 51 year old guy,i'm 26 and attractive. Will it work?

I've been with this guy for 4 months. We love each other like crazy but he keeps telling me that he doesn't want to ruin my life and i should move on. He is married and has got 2 children (21 and 23)..we have lots in common and i've never met someone like him in my life..we've tried to cut off a couple of times but... show more I've been with this guy for 4 months. We love each other like crazy but he keeps telling me that he doesn't want to ruin my life and i should move on. He is married and has got 2 children (21 and 23)..we have lots in common and i've never met someone like him in my life..we've tried to cut off a couple of times but it never works..really don't know what to do..m starting my PhD and he's a senior manager at a multinational corporation..I can't study well without him and he can't work properly either..that's all about us..please help