Faith Alone, Sola Scripture,Once saved always saved?

The Catholic Church has always said these are false doctrines, yet they are a division in Christianity. My Question is since these false teachings come from the Man who claimed Christ a sinner,claimed the commandments should not be followed,, who claimed good works a sin who claimed he would rather kill a Jew... show more The Catholic Church has always said these are false doctrines, yet they are a division in Christianity.
My Question is since these false teachings come from the Man who claimed Christ a sinner,claimed the commandments should not be followed,, who claimed good works a sin who claimed he would rather kill a Jew than Baptise one etc etc, Just how reliable is this teaching coming from Luther, who openly said he killed peasants because they where worthless.
Does this sound like a man sent from God?
Can A man claiming to be acting in the Spirit of God call Christ a sinner?
Update: Chris Phil 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
No where in the early Church teaching is such doctrines found, not until Luther.
Update 2: Chris I could give you tons more, but I know you and how you refuse correction. I too Believe we are saved by Faith, but my understanding is, only by Faith can Christ enter me, and when he does he does the work of the Father in me, I can close my self off to this by refusing to do good works! there by closing my... show more Chris I could give you tons more, but I know you and how you refuse correction.
I too Believe we are saved by Faith, but my understanding is, only by Faith can Christ enter me, and when he does he does the work of the Father in me, I can close my self off to this by refusing to do good works! there by closing my self of to God, If I do that my faith is dead, just as James said.
Christ said we would be Judged on our works! Not our faith,For what ever you do to the least of these you do to me.
Faith is dead if we refuse to do his will, What is his will? well you should know it is to feed the poor and cloth the naked.
Luther was a Blasphemer,his teaching is not passed on but a new one, you should know what the bible says about that! yet you accept it.
Update 3: Freedom no I'm not saying that, the Church is supernatural, held up by the Holy Spirit and only Dogma is to be followed, If we where to look for men to uphold the Catholic Church it would have fallen long ago, but Jesus said the gates of Hell will not prevail as the Holy Spirit dwells in her and Christ is the... show more Freedom no I'm not saying that, the Church is supernatural, held up by the Holy Spirit and only Dogma is to be followed, If we where to look for men to uphold the Catholic Church it would have fallen long ago, but Jesus said the gates of Hell will not prevail as the Holy Spirit dwells in her and Christ is the Head, Men are sinners!!!! Luther was a sinner!!!! but we do not follow teaching that goes against scripture, Popes have sinned, but we do not follow a Pope we Follow an Apostalic tradition that was set up by Christ to insure that his words would never pass away, The Church has fought off all sorts of Herecies in the Past. But the people wanted liberty from the Church which equalls liberty from Christ, God allowed it so now your eyes are blinded and truth doesn't sit well with you.
Update 4: hi cassandra,Can you tell me of these interpretations and re interpretations as I know of none.I know that it is Christ in us that does good works and believe I said so.I also adhere to Oral tradition as Christ said I have more to tell you, but it would be to much But I wlsend my Holy Spirit and he will lead you... show more hi cassandra,Can you tell me of these interpretations and re interpretations as I know of none.I know that it is Christ in us that does good works and believe I said so.I also adhere to Oral tradition as Christ said I have more to tell you, but it would be to much But I wlsend my Holy Spirit and he will lead you into all truth.
Paul himself said I don't put this in writing but will tell you when i Visit.
So Casandra One Head One Body One Church in which the Holy Spirit resides in,this is Scripture, Who should I isten too if Not the Church Christ founded?
Update 5: Cassandra glad you got back,Yes we are the Body but that Body is directed in away that Christ ordained,John 20:21-23
John 21:15-17. Matt 16:18-19. compare this with dan 2:44-45.
God has set up his Kingdom and he has deposited all the wealth in the Church.
If you need to continue this, you can Email.