Isn't it amazing how our Government can somehow receive audio messages & tapes supposedly from Bin Laden ->?

And his 2nd in command Ayman al-Zawahri but yet still don't know where they are? Unreal.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Kat
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I honestly believe they know where he is.I think by not "finding" him it leaves the door open for cont'd war,which seems to be where this government has been most interested . Its very sad.

• 1 decade ago

"Yes But I would trust the American Government and the first 4 pages of the Boston Telephone book than The entire faculty at Harvard U" (William F Buckley, no date specified)

• pretty easy to leave anonomious drop offs. Governments have always used dead drops and other outlets that shield the senders fo messages. Often times the various parts of the link have no connection to one another, and usually don't even know what they are transporting.

Personally..I tend to think we are WAY to into conspiracy theories these days.

• 1 decade ago

Quit with the conspiracy's, they send to videos and tapes to either US officials or to local Middle east tv stations or post them online. They make the videos for Americans to see and send them or put them places they know Americans will receive or find.

Source(s): Not an idoit
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I received YOUR message and I have no idea where you are.

My profile's public and I still don't think you have a good idea where I am.

Shorter version: You = FAIL

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Are you that squirrel that was trying to chew up the US flag for it's nest?

• Andy W
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Why is it "unreal".

I can send things to people and they would have no idea where I am.

Very easy to do.

• 1 decade ago

i heard he is dead and the tapes were forged.

• 1 decade ago

No it's not. It is simple to do.

• 1 decade ago

yeah, that is pretty weird!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.