How often do you clean out your contact list?

Who do you normally 'get rid of'?

I'm getting ready to go through mine and get rid of people that I haven't heard from in a while and the people who don't feel the need to answer my questions.

So if you get deleted and feel it's unfair, send me an email, LOL!

How often do you clean out your contacts (and fans) list?

Contacts - hit the remove contact button

Fans - block then unblock.

:)

I go back through my list once in a while to check and make sure no accounts have been suspended or no weird questions have been asked or anything. I got rid of one I suspect had two accounts, and a couple who seem to have disappeared from Answers entirely.

Jeez, I hope I don't get deleted just for not contacting my contacts <LOL.> I keep up with them through their questions. Do I need to send some quick messages and re-introduce myself? <LOL.>

• Luna27

Please don't delete me. I promise I never ever give thumbs down.

I really wish that this troll and thumbs down stuff would stop. I don't want any of my contacts to remove me.

I have actually never cleaned out my contact list. I try to only add people very carefully, so far so good. I have only gotten 1 mean email from someone not on my contact list and I just ignore the thumbs down for the most part. It could be anyone on that. Probably a 13 year old with nothing better to do.

Probably at least once a month or so, I give everyone a little bit of time to answer my questions, there are always some contacts that add me but never ever answer. The contacts I have added I try to answer some of theres every maybe 4-5 questions or so, I would hate to come off as a stalker lol.

I go through mine every once in a while to make sure the account is still active. If they haven't asked or answered anything in a few months, I get rid of the contact. My contacts rarely, if ever answer my questions, but I try to answer all of mine.

• Kris H

I went through my contacts list a few weeks ago for the first time. I deleted a couple of people that hadn't posted anything in a while.

I don't think I've ever went through and got rid of anyone.....I probably should, but I'm to lazy....LOL.

But, if I were to do that, I think I would weed through my fans list, rather than my contacts. I assume there was a reason I added them in the first place, even if I sometimes can't remember what that was.... :)

I did just the other week. I had a few people add me as contacts that I really had no idea who they were. I never answered there questions before, so I wasn't sure where they came from.

Not often, but I did just do it yesterday, actually. I deleted some people that I haven't heard from in a while, some of them it's been over a year.

• Malia

I never have. I suppose I should. I don't really know the difference between fans & contacts.

• I clean out my every so often, I get rid of people who never ask or answer any of my questions.

hopefully I am not a gonner on your list. =(