Londoners, help me out! I want to buy holiday gifts for my family back in the U.S. Where should I go? ?

Ok I want to buy like quintessentially English gifts. I was thinking about going to Fortnum and Masons or Harrods and just getting some of the nicely packaged christmas boxes or something of the sort. BUT as we all know, these places run pretty pricey. So, Londoners, please help me out-- is there somewhere else... show more Ok I want to buy like quintessentially English gifts. I was thinking about going to Fortnum and Masons or Harrods and just getting some of the nicely packaged christmas boxes or something of the sort. BUT as we all know, these places run pretty pricey. So, Londoners, please help me out-- is there somewhere else I should go? Or which of these places is a better value? Any suggestions about places, as well as what to buy would be so very much appreciated. Also, do you think there will be more sales now or around December 12 which is about the time I leave the UK?. Cheers!
Update: Thanks for the responses! Exactly the kinds of opinions I was looking for!