stunning to a slag. HELP PLEASE. ?

a couple of weeks ago me and my best guy friend became closer then usual.

he kept telling me i was stunning, had nice eyes, so things i might of got uncomfortable about. but even though i was embarrassed of what he was saying i still liked it.

i let him into my life more and so i told him he was making me fall for him and he said the same.

but then a while after like 3 weeks he just completely ignored me, he told me i was a cow, and ugly as ****, and i make him annoyed.

so im starting to wonder whats going on in his mind.

one minute hes all over me the next hes insulting me

what would you do. and guys do you do this if so what does it mean by doing it. ? x

ha ha no we didn't have sex ? "/

Thanks for your help :) xxx

I'd kick him to the curb. There is no reason and I repeat NO reason for you to allow a guy to talk to you like that. It doesn't matter if everything else in his life is going to ****. It doesn't matter if he just lost his romantic feelings for you. There is no reason on this earth why anyone should talk to another person like that, let alone a guy whom you are dating. That's being just plain mean and disrespectful.

Sweetie, kick him out and don't look back. Maybe he may trot after you whispering sweet nothings and apologies, but don't believe them. He treated you badly before, he'll do it again. Odds are that he just saw you as a conquest and got tired of you after you gave up the goods. Just leave him alone. He's a loser and you deserve better.

it seems to me he was high on something. or there is just something wrong with him. Cause my sons father has never done nothing like to me..Every time we talk he always say things to me and I just melt and he is always telling me how beautiful I am and how I got some great eyes but then he never turns around and insults me.

After three weeks that's not a good sign. Try and fix things up as friends, if you can.

Ask him what happened.

If you don't get any final result from the conversation then ditch him. Someone who will mess you around is not worth your time.

ppssshhh...

would you even have to ask he's being a jerk... i'd slap him then never talk to the confused boy again..how can you just sit there and take his name callings when you haven't done nothing wrong...

or maybe he has schiz... in that case i'd be nice but cut contact..

• Mika

It's simple. He's very immature. His hormones were doing his talking for him, and not his heart. This is very common with young lads.

I'm guessing that you had sex and now he got what he wanted and now he's acting like a jerk. Dump him and move on.

SMACK HIM IN THE HEAD!

what a jerk.

you dont deserve that.

find a new guy and make him jealous!

Get out!

nobody deserves that!