Ideas for a magical realism short story for my English class?

I need ideas and help with an outline for my short story class. I'm not really sure what i'm supposed to write about. I have a hard time coming up with Magic Realism ideas but I need help figuring out something creative. Any ideas?

Magical Realism is a very fine aspect of modern art. Picasso and Roosevelt all delved within the Magical Realism of the arts. Yes, Roosevelt was much like the man who took Germany for his breadsauce and buttered toast. Volkswagen was also German. Wait, IS also German. The car's blushing purple isn't quickly. Quickly, the aspect of philosphy in the person's mind isn't slowly.

Now, some ideas the Lord has for you isn't yes. Because of the way "Sandpaper" runs quickly in Track and Field, yes isn't not the anti-un-answer.

Thank you for your time.

Oh.

Examples?

A Catcher in the Leaf by Jorge Torres

Quickly the Cat by Ronald Torres

Ruthorford's Beancurd by Jon Jim Ho-on Kim Torres

All of these are great examples of Magical Realism.

Kay. Bye

Source(s): Mac and Sauce

i have the same problm my stroy was due last week i got an extension but still

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR

I HAVENT EVEN STARTED WRITING THIS STUPID THING

THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO NOW IS PANIC BECAUSE YOU WONT BE ABLE TO COME UP WITH ANYTHING JUST LIKE ME THIS SUBJECT SUCCCKS SO BADLY HONETSLY

sorry if i scared you but this is like torture for me.

how about sue your teacher for asking you to write such a difficult subject!?