was that night a big mistake or not?

i was upset after my boyfriend and me had a little fight over him touching me in places when i dont want him to.

so i went over to his best mates house to see if he thought something was up with him,

i got really upset while i was telling him what happen and because he was helping me out i took advantage of my boyfriends best mate

and kissed him, well one thing led to another and it got serious, i started stripping him and climbing over him, he got hormonal and asked me to leave

i dont no what i should do help please

Not,Shame on You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I person goes to someone like a best guy/ best girl friend like that when you are being comforted then people tend to do things like that. It's simply because it's a shoulder to cry on and then all of a sudden you feel better ya know? What I would do is this... first apologize to the guy you made out with and tell him that you are very sorry and didn't mean anything by it. Second I would ask you boyfriend why he did that.. but he probably was trying to take the next step in your relationship... just tell him your not ready if your not.

I'm pretty sure he's going to tell your boyfriend what happened. They are best friends. Why were you all over this guy when you didn't want your boyfriend to be all over you? Don't get me wrong, I've been there and made the same mistake you made, but it still begs the question. You should call your guy and tell him what happened. You should tell him his friend is a good friend and he stopped you and that you don't know why you did it, that you're confused and that you need some time to think about it before you talk to him any more about it. But you do need to tell him immediately. Then think about it! Why did you do it? Why did you cut him off and then go attack, basically, his best friend? When you can answer these questions then you'll be ready to talk to him. No one can tell you why you did it, you need to figure it out on your own.

Well if you and your boyfriend were fighting over him touching you in places you didn't want him to. He is not really the guy for you in the first place. Do you think because you turned to his best mate, that this guy is really the one that you have been wanting all along? You should first figure out what you want and who you want before making another move. Best honest with yourself first, then be honest with them. Good Luck!

I do not think he was hormonal but that he was protecting his best friend. If you do not want your boyfriend to touch you in places then you should not ask his best friend to do it. Have a little break from your boyfriend and try to figure out what will really make you happy. Only you will know and then both blokes will know where they stand

I can't really feel sorry for you, even though my instinct is to go easy on you. Why would you do that? You just asked your boyfriend not to touch you in places you don't want him to...and then...you do that to his best friend...? Maybe your boyfriend disrespected you, but, you lowered yourself to his level by disrespecting him back. Not only that, but, you put yourself in a very bad position. You should tell him what happened and expect him to leave you...If not, then well...you got lucky!

you should tell your boyfriend because it's not fair to lie to him and it's better to come from you, if he finds out from his friend then it will make you look bad. You need to think about whether u really want to be with your boyfriend, as you were willing to go further with someone else there obviously isn't that big of a problem, maybe you're just not ready with him.

Oh wow, why didn't you let your boyfriend touch you like that so u didn't have to with his best friend lol. Anyway, Id just keep it on the down low and not tell your boyfriend.

Just tell your boyfriend the truth the worst he can do is break up with you and ya his friend might tell him he might not but if he does break up with you go to his best mates house and then do it all over again

umm yea that was bad. you were ok when you sayed that you didn't want to be touched but then you go around stripping infront of a mate and then going over him when personally I think you were touching places you shouldn't of. so you both were wrong. I personally don't think he will date you for long and it is going to end soon.

You should apologize to your boyfriend's best friend for acting like an idiot and then go and tell your boyfriend what happened - because you KNOW the friend will tell him.