a guy i used to go out with calls me names.?

a guy i went out with now has started to call names.

hes says im a hore and a slag and a cheap tart

he says he should of never trusted me because when he broke up with me once on purpose i got with another guy quite soon after

its as if he hates me, and im still liking him because of it.

i dont get whats going on.

he's an idiot.

you are better off avoiding him completely.

Okay sweetie...it's over. He felt pain and now he is trying to make YOU feel pain. As much as possible.

The only way to counteract this is to say things that will neutralize him:

"Gosh, I thought for sure I was a more expensive tart."

"I resent being called a whore. YOU kept all the money, you bastard."

"Do you even know what SLAG is??? It's leftover rock from a rock quarry. I'd be more than happy to have some shoveled over to your house...for a price."

Just keep on firing back. Do NOT allow him to affect you in any way.

By the laws of the Universe you are a beautiful daughter and you deserve only good things to happen to you and your life.

Source(s): I'm 45, and I can think up better names now.

In his tiny little world of his tiny little brain he believes that this guy is getting what he didn't! This comes from his own insecurity about himself! Tell your mom, dad or guardian about it. Have them to go see the boys' parents about it! If you don't know where he lives, you go to the same school or hang out. Have mom or dad to get up in his face in front of his friends! This will imasculate him before you get a bad reputation! If he keeps bothering you knee him in the ...#@%&$! Do it in a public place and scream out keep your hands off me! This will draw attention. He will stop!!! Forget him! He only saw you as easy! You are wasting your heart!

Source(s): Personal with a sexual harrasser. He avoided me after.

well girl he broke up with you so don't feel bad just because you have moved on. It seem to me that he didn't now what he was getting rid of when he broke up with you now he is missing you.

that's his fault.

I reckon its just because he is jelous and he wants you,

you hurt him by getting with someone else so soon after and he is trying to get you back by calling you nasty unreasonable names to try and get back at you.