What do you think about same-sex marriage?

Do you agree with same-sex marriage or disagree, and why?

Update: Unfortunately,all the answers that agreed with the same sex marriage,were all like we want to be happy,to be together,and something like why not. Let me ask you this,has anyone ever thought that by making unnatural things legal to satisfy some desires or lusts, simply one day we could have people ask to make... show more Unfortunately,all the answers that agreed with the same sex marriage,were all like we want to be happy,to be together,and something like why not.
Let me ask you this,has anyone ever thought that by making unnatural things legal to satisfy some desires or lusts, simply one day we could have people ask to make marriages between fathers and daughters,sisters and brothers,mothers and sons,so on to be legal as long as they both agree.
My point is, we all should have the freedom to do what makes us happy, but I think freedom has limits and consequences should be the priority before making any decisions that will have big effects on our society.