There are many prophesies in the Bible concerning the end times.
One needs to consider that it is written that these prophesies will occur within a relatively short common era of time thus compounding their validity. Additionally, things are prophesied that ancient peoples wouldn't even have thought of or would have any way of knowing. Below is short list of the end times prophesies;
* That mankind would greatly increase in knowledge in the last days.
* That mankind would travel to and fro far more in the last days.
* That the Jews would re-establish their homeland in the last days(Israel reformed in 1948).
* That man kinds 'chariots' would rush to and fro along the broad ways and be self illuminated and travel like lightning.
* That there would be increased natural disasters in diverse places.
* That there would be famines.
* That the Jews would again speak a common language (the Jews now speak the long dead Hebrew language).
* That Christianity would be spread to the ends of the earth.
* That there will be great distress at the end, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.
* The existence of a 200 million man army(China attained this capability in the 1960s).
* The Jews rebuilding of the Temple of God. The specific piece of ground needed is called "The Dome of the Rock" and is currently held by the Muslims.
* A red Heifer (cow) must be used in the purification in the end times. The first red Heifer born in 2,000 years was born on 1997 and another in 2004 in Israel.
* The return of the Ethiopian Jews to Israel was prophesied in Zephaniah 3:10. Between 1984 and 1999 some 38,000 and the last of the Ethiopian Jews were airlifted to Israel.
* That all nations of the world would have instant and live communication as they will see certain events in real time the world over.
* That the nature of people will change for the worse. They will be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents,
unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God.
Again, the important thing to note is that these things will all happen in a common era. It is very easy to recognize the above events and their relatively recent connection to one another. There are things prophesied that simply weren't knowable at the time that they were written.