How do you really increase your pennis size?

I have read some of these guys answer to this question. I think you guys have never seen a porn. The average size of a porn star's pennis is 9 inches. Now I don't see any porns with the guys pennis is 5-6 inches. Or maybe yall think their pennis is not real or increased because the TV adds 3 inches. Its not genetics that these porn stars pennis a larger than regular people. I eat the same food as they do. And yes blood does run through are pennis as one guy replied but its not the only thing that increases the pennis. The pennis is a muscle just like your arms or your chest. So A person with an above sized pennis or even a smart person please tell me how can I increase my pennis size?

Favorite Answer

Ive seen guys try all kinds of methods(pills, pump, exercises ect.) for months and their docs measure and tell them NO CHANGE. Now, porn stars, the ones with natural penises, were picked by the director for a reason but others can get surgery done to make them larger.

But hey, its not how big it is, its how you use it because you could really hurt a woman or just make them bored if you don't use it right.

Oh and you are wrong, the penis is NOT a muscle. The penis is made up of erectile tissue. If the penis were a muscle, then steroids would make it bigger.

1

Source(s): Natural Penis Enlargement Secrets - http://BiggerPenis.raiwi.com/?OeMn

Well, I'd suggest that you hang 10 lbs weights from your pennis for a prolonged period of time. Around 3 hours after work/class is usually sufficient.

Go get 'em Tiger!

Surgery.

You can usually gain 1 ich onto your penis size by losing 36 pounds or you can do and see a surgent.

Enlarge Penis Three Times Longer : http://LatestPenisEnlargement.com/?mbCM

They are in pornos for a reason...they are huge...girls don't expect guys to be huuuuge...plus it might really hurt. Theres no way to get bigger.

surgery

Your penis size is not important.

learn how to spell...!! that's how!!! then it grows because you are mature and smart and people know what you are talking about...lololololol