Laro
Laro asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

What zodiac signs is good at asking a question with another question?

was meaning sign

Thanks Carol !!....what zodiac sign is good at answering a question, with another question?

I think you mean, "what zodiac sign is good at answering a question, with another question?"...that would be Gemini.

I do that too sometimes, but only if I'm really curious. If I'm not interested in you, then I don't care. Signs I know of at work: 4 Capricorns. 2 woman, 2 men 1 Virgo 1 Taurus 1 or 2 Aquarius 2 Pisces 3 Sagittarius 1 Cancer The only ones I talk to are the Virgo and Taurus.

I read in a book once that Aquarians 'tend' to do this alot, but so do I and I'm a Pisces. Me, I do it cos I want the person asking the question to come up with the answer on their own and do the thinking at the same time by answering their own question somehow. Kinda of like reverse psychology. Cos I am understanding them so I'll just ask them a question back, almost similar but in terms more empathetically speaking, or I'll put them in a 'how would it make you feel?' or 'put yourself in their shoes' type of question.

and it usually works but not all the time cos some can be quite selfish and gullible, so to speak. no offense. lol.

but I will say Aquarius. I know some Aquarians who do this and it annoys me sometimes, lol. Cos all I want is a simple answer from a simple person- them, to a simple question, not a 'rocket scientist' one..probably I think cos they think in terms of worldly, so to speak, as a whole. So, they just can't narrow it down to one view but as more, just, in other/more words?? - From a humanitarian point of view? Cos they can see things as now but also as tomorrow. idk, now I'm rambing...LOL>

Maybe they are light-years ahead of us, :/

in thought? Intellectually speaking, that is.

Pisces :) See, I'm doing it now. Sorry, didn't mean to...ok- I'm leaving now. :)

What about Scorpio ????

Yesterday I was talking to a Scorpio guy.......ohhhhh. Everyone of my questions was remaining unanswered (well..he did tell me he was Scorpio at least !) and another question thrown back at me..........so frustrating -).

So I did the same.

(maybe because Scorpio likes its mysteries and secrets and won't reveal much at all)

So by concensus...Scorpio, Gemini and Sagittarius !

The other signs would more to challenge though and presenting other ideas.

Virgo and Pisces.

They tell you the truth straight up and dont confuse you most of the time

for a sagittarius, i dont really know so much.

Sag

I would have to say the Scorpio !

What do you mean?

scorpio and aquarius

You mean like you just did!?

*Edit: Oh, that's what you meant...

Gemini, of course haha :)

Source(s): Haha. Partially sarcastic, thoroughly confused, Sagittarius.