In car accident, NOT my fault, she has NO insurance, I do?

ok, i was in an auto accident. not my fault, i was hit in the rear & she admitted to not paying attention & it is written on the police report! bottom line is, she has no insurance at all & not only that, she was driving on a revoked license with expired tags too! my car is totaled & i declined the ambulance to... show more ok, i was in an auto accident. not my fault, i was hit in the rear & she admitted to not paying attention & it is written on the police report! bottom line is, she has no insurance at all & not only that, she was driving on a revoked license with expired tags too! my car is totaled & i declined the ambulance to take me to the er but my mother took me to the er right after the accident & they said I pulled a muscle in my back & they have me on pain meds as well as muscle relaxers! it has been 4 days since the accident but I am feeling more sore than before! I go to my primary dr tomorrow morning for a follow up & i'm going to ask her if a chiropractor is necessary. my question is, should "I" get an attorney for my injuries? i'm unsure about this since this is "MY" insurance company... they declared my car a total out but I don't know if they will try to "SETTLE" with me since they are my insurance company or do I still need an attorney?
Update: i dont have uninsured motorist property damage but the damages are covered under my collision. I also have uninsured motorist BODILY injuries though, if that helps!!!
Update 2: to entid.. i'm not trying to sue the woman who hit me, nor am i trying to make false claims!! i am simply sore from the accident & i have a pulled muscle! i was needing info if i should worry about MY insurance co. or do i need a lawyer or trust my company... thats all!!!! im not sue happy at all!! just a full... show more to entid.. i'm not trying to sue the woman who hit me, nor am i trying to make false claims!! i am simply sore from the accident & i have a pulled muscle! i was needing info if i should worry about MY insurance co. or do i need a lawyer or trust my company... thats all!!!! im not sue happy at all!! just a full time student who works full time too who lost my car & i'm pretty damn sore!!!