do you THINK HARDCORE HIP HOP WILL.....?

DO YOU THINK HARDCORE HIP HOP WILL EVER MAKE A RETURN TO MAINSTREAM CULTURE- or are we stuck with snap music

will rappers ever.... well- "rap" again?

I WAS WATCHING THE LAST EPISODE OF RAP CITY LAST NIGHT AND I FELT HOPELESS

I DONT THINK RAP AS A WHOLE WILL EVER BE NECCESARILY "NOT COOL" BUT THE TYPE OF RAP THAT IM USED TO MIGHT BE.

they will the industry keeps goin down and eventualy people will realize how crapy this is

remember vanilla ice was popular at one point and not a total joke i bet the same thing will happen to people like soulja boy but what worries me is that all the real gs r givin in and goin mainstreem (Lil Wayne (dont hate, hes been making crap music lately but he still makes unbielvble mixtapes)

T.I., kanye west

but i think itl make a comeback

Only on the underground.Mainstream is all commercial it's all about the

radio spins. BET has been garbage for years. Especially after Joe Clair and Big Lez left the show. If u want Hardcore go underground that's where all the good stuff is. Snap music sucks buts that's all these fake rappers can do.It's just a fad. Even if you have to dig in the crates there's always hardcore.

Source(s): Stay away from mainstream.
  • make a comeback?? what are you talking HIP HOP never left, your just pushing it away by watching BET and MTV, dont wait for that IDIOT box to tell you what to listen to, and GO FIND THE MUSIC you want to listen to, RAPPERS still RAP, Emcees still Emcee, i call it hip hop, some of you call it underground and most of you dont even care and rather snap and pop drop and lock it to bullshit

I doubt it. Unless people make rap Not cool, then corporations will let go of it

doubt it