How do I see when the last time my friend logged onto Facebook was?

I know that Myspace has the thing next to someone's profile picture that tells you when their last login was. I was wondering if Facebook has anything similar, something that tells you when a persons last login was?

You can't see that on facebook. It doesn't have it. The only thing you can check is when and what their last activity was. But they can log into facebook and just check things (without posting on people's walls or doing other activities) and not know beacuse facebook doesn't show anything like that.

Facebook Friends Last Login

Download the facebook messenger app onto you'r phone.

Then you'll know.

you could look in their news feed to see the last thing they did but, that's not always accurate because they could go on one day w/o doing any activity but just going on facebook chat. but othe then the news feed, you can't tell.... unless.....you ask them

Just ask ur friend

facebook doesnt have anything like that. or at least not yet.

I don't think it does (or at least I haven't discovered that yet ;) )