Does a man get confused between a washing machine and a tumble dryer?

I watched Loose Women this morning on ITV1 and were talking about washing machines and Coleen Nolan said her 'son tried to wash his clothes the other day but when he put the washing tablet in what he thought was a washing machine he panicked as he noticed there was no water washing the clothes' and Coleen said 'no thats not the washing machine, thats the tumble dryer (bless him)'

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Innit
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

Don't they both do the same job, then? They all look the same to me.......

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

We have a "magic basket " in our house where the dirty clothes go into and then somehow get cleaned. I got really confused one day when my partner moved this somewhere else. Didn't know what to do. Mind you sometimes I find the floor operates as a magic basket quite well. You drop your dirty socks in whatever room you are in and they end up magically cleaned back in your sock drawer and neatly paired.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Boys like a quick tumble better than washing (trust me)!

• 1 decade ago

Men with half a brain cell wouldn't mix them up.

Stop watching Loose Women!! They're opinionated, shallow morons! Blah blah blah, barely funny cliche blah blah blah....

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Well if there other half does the washing then I guess it would be an easy mistake to make.

• 1 decade ago

You'll have to help me here ... 'washing machine' ... no ... does not compute ... give me a clue ... doesn't seem to figure in my life, whatever it is. Then again, I'm a bloke. Only kidding, honestly!

• 1 decade ago

i was also watchin loose women,love the programme,think its excelent.

ur question,i think sum men dnt no difference,sum dont even no how to operate one or which powder type u need.

• I know the difference.

• 1 decade ago

yeah! thats just typical men 4 u!! 2 many mummys boys out there!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

His mother should be at home washing his clothes not farting about on Loose Women.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.