RIP Michael Crichton - any fans of the Jurassic Park books/movies/music here?

Obviously the music wouldn't have existed without him, so that's why I included it. Jurassic Park is one of my favorite books, movies, and soundtracks ever. I'm seriously upset about this, Michael Crichton was one of my favorite... show more Obviously the music wouldn't have existed without him, so that's why I included it. Jurassic Park is one of my favorite books, movies, and soundtracks ever. I'm seriously upset about this, Michael Crichton was one of my favorite authors.
http://www.usmagazine.com/news/jurassic-...

Dedication songs, perhaps?
Update: Really, MR? Pretty cool. Nice book, I love stories with twists in them like that.
Update 2: Oh man, Sphere! One of the first ones I ever read from him! That book was one of the books that actually got me to actually LIKE reading. xD
Update 3: Prey was good, too. I tend to like his older books though. Yeah on a music-related note, I definitely suggest the soundtrack. ;)