POLL: Barack Obama or John McCain?

MY OPINION: I'd chose Barack Obama because people without jobs will get jobs. The poor economy will become a rich economy. Vote for Barack Obama for a better America! NOTE: If your going to report me just for that message then please get out of here. The question is: Do you want Barack Obama or John McCain... show more MY OPINION: I'd chose Barack Obama because people without jobs will get jobs. The poor economy will become a rich economy. Vote for Barack Obama for a better America!

NOTE: If your going to report me just for that message then please get out of here.

The question is: Do you want Barack Obama or John McCain for the NEXT president?

You can't say Obama or McCain is bad just cause their color, that is racist. See the difference between them two!

SOME PEOPLE SAID COMMENTS THAT I AGREED WITH. MCCAIN SUPPORTERS CAN GO AND TAKE THE OBAMA 08` SIGNS. ANOTHER THING IS THAT MCCAIN WILL MAKE THE RICH RICHER AND THE POOR POORER!

OBAMA'S WORDS: Much of Obama's speech dealt with the economy. "This is a moment of great uncertainty for America," he said. "The question isn't, 'Are you better off than you were four years ago?' The question is, 'Are you better off than you were four weeks ago?'" Obama called for a rebuilding of the economy. "It's time for something new," he said. "It's time to turn the page on the last eight years of economic policy. We're going to rebuild this economy from the bottom up. "We should not put your tax dollars at unnecessary risk. We should not be bailing out Wall Street. We should be restoring opportunity on Main Street." Obama said sacrifice would be involved in getting out of the current economic crisis. "The change we need won't come easy," he said. "It won't come without cost. We'll all going to need to tighten our belts. We'll all need to sacrifice. We'll all need to pull our weight." "As president, we will give every child, everywhere, the skills and knowledge they need to compete in this new global economy," he said. "I will not allow countries to out-teach us today so they can out-compete us tomorrow." Obama called for recruiting more teachers and higher pay for them.