18 year olds in nude sites who look under-age?

Out of curiosity, I have looked at some of the 'naked teens' type sites on the net. The majority of the girls in these sites did look at least 18. However, there were a few sites were some of the girls looked like they were only 16, though the captions said they were 18. Does it bother you that men can see nude... show more Out of curiosity, I have looked at some of the 'naked teens' type sites on the net. The majority of the girls in these sites did look at least 18. However, there were a few sites were some of the girls looked like they were only 16, though the captions said they were 18.

Does it bother you that men can see nude or topless pictures of girls who look like they're only 16, even if they're really 18 ? If so, how do you think the law can be changed to stop this ?
Update: Since posting this question, I've read that some people want the minimum age for girls to appear on these kinds of sites to be raised to 21. Would this help solve the problem ?
21 answers