Who thinks Jonathan Ross was treated to badly? ?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
The man is a comic genius , he is such a nice guy who got a little carried away on the radio! The papers and the news are exploiting this as usual to get a headlines! Its total ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
  • geri answered 6 years ago
Lol total bullocks aha lol.
Yes He has been treated badly.. far worse than Rusell has.

Asker's Rating & Comment

3 out of 5
^^
  • 3
  • Comment

Other Answers (20)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • migdalski answered 6 years ago
    He only did what I would expect of an over-rated, overpaid entertainer, whose pay packet gives him (understandably) the idea that he can behave any way he likes.

I don't think he should be sacked or even suspended; that's for the moron who let the recorded prog. go out. The fact that Ross should never have been hired at such an obscene rate is another argument.
    • 3
    • Comment
  • Laura answered 6 years ago
    This is a prime example of the way the media can create a storm in a teacup; Both Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross didn't necessarily deserve the 'sentences' they received due to the fact the main fault was of the BBC for allowing the offending material to be aired.
    In my opinion, though, Jonathan Ross needed to be shown that even he isn't bulletproof. I hope he's proud of the fact that he started the main controversy (by making a remark in very poor taste) and then managed to use Russell Brand as a sacrificial lamb and allowing him to take an unfair share of the blame.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • reardwen answered 6 years ago
    Johnathan Ross is a middle-aged broadcaster for Radio 2, and should have known better. He insulted Mr Sachs and his grandaughter. The program editor allowed it to go out, and with time to reflect on what they had done, Ross and Brand must have also both been happy for the prank to be aired. They are a pair of bullying, infantile idiots, and Ross deserves to lose his grossly overpaid job for this.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Great Eskape answered 6 years ago
    I blame the media, sensationalism journalism and the damned paparazzi. It was OTT and JR should not be punished
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Buddha answered 6 years ago
    I think that Andrew Sachs is the nice one. He acted with complete dignity and decency. I don't think it's total ---------. I don't use language like that. It is time that Jonathan Ross was brought down a peg or two in my opinion.
    • 4
    • Comment
  • bert answered 6 years ago
    No, 3 months pay is nothing to him, he will just shrug and carry on being the simpering mealy mouthed idiot that he is !
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Kenjack answered 6 years ago
    He should have known better ,you cannot be paid to insult people on a personnel matter,when paid as a Professional at the BBC,do not understand the VAST amount of money he his being paid, now I have seen the light why my tv licence is so much.do you like to pay this amount for your licence when so many in the BBC are well over paid and showing no respect, every where people are having to cut back on there finances I wish I was could lose 12 weeks money at that amount, quite a few family's could live on the money he has been stopped for a few YEARS or even hospitals could buy live saving equipment. Lets see some benefit for our money and spent more wisely...................Not on entertainers personnel use............. respectable working class,...... NO B.....KS its your money too
    • 1
    • Comment
  • llibmum answered 6 years ago
    This witch-hunt has gone totally crazy-cant believe the fuss about something so stupid. Time to let it drop. Georgina is laughing all the way to the bank. Friday nights are not the same without Jonathon Ross, didnt bother watching bbc1 last night. Those boring old fuddy duddies at the bbc need to loosen up.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • bails answered 6 years ago
    Nope he was out of order and he has to justify his enormous salary. He has to realise that he cant do or say anything he wants but I agree it is getting silly now. He's been punished so he should now be left alone. Why shouldn't he hold a Halloween party. Thats got nothing to do with us.
    • 3
    • Comment
  • bluebell answered 6 years ago
    i listened to the phone conversation on the internet and in my opinion it has all been blown up out of all proportion, lets all be concerned with things that really matter like knife crime, children being abused, and places like afghanistan lets get real for gods sake
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• Billy Bamboo III answered 6 years ago
    It is not correct that only two people complained in the day.

He is a highly paid professional, payed with licence payers money, who have no say over his salary. Such behaviour is unacceptable and undermines the dignity of the BBC. He must have known this when he made the show so one can only conclude he holds us all in contempt. He is lucky he still has a job.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • VICKY answered 6 years ago
    He's done that fame-seeking bimbo a favour..no one had ever heard of her before and now she's been splashed all over the papers and news.
    She should thank both Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross as she's now famous and she hasn't even got any talent..amazing!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Charliee answered 6 years ago
    me!
    He's a bloody legend
    as if they've done this to him, its just tight.
    He's been humiliated and everything

Just because of a few comments on the radio,

Who ever complained about him, grrrr

Luckily he's so rich, he wont mind about not getting paid for a bit
    He's a cool guy

haha
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Andrea answered 6 years ago
    I Agree.
    Anything For A Good Headline Way The Papers.
    Hes Ment Too Be Funny, Maybe He Thought This Would Be Funny And He Took It Too Far.
    Andrew Said He Accepted His And Brands Sorry.
    Now That He Accepts The Sorry And The Police Isn't Be Contacted Can We Just Move On From This, Its Starting Too Piss Me Off Now
    x
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Lynnie answered 6 years ago
    Not this again?!

If you are really THAT pissed, start an online petition on the online petition website and send it to the BBC!
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Backdrop Silhouette answered 6 years ago
    Yes they were both treated unfairly.
    • 3
    • Comment
  • Stevie C answered 6 years ago
    Its all way OTT.

Only two people complained the night it aired.
    • 3
    • Comment
  • GeeCee answered 6 years ago
    I agree, much ado about nothing.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • ♥ gӘm''gӘm ♥ answered 6 years ago
    I agree with you.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • HENRY H answered 6 years ago
    Agreed 'It's totally crazy the way its being dragged out'....

*You really have the question the people (bandwagon jumpers) who actually complained...they obviously don't have anything better to do.
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock