promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Female masturbation household items?

I haven't got a vibrator or dildo or anything and I find fingering myself a bit boring.. what household items could i use for masturbation?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Go and buy a woman's razor called the Venus Vibrance, it's a shaver that doubles as a vibrator!! Just pop the razor part off & use the handle. It feels pretty good when you rub it up & down or across your clit. Another thing, take an empty roll on deodorant & wash it out real good. Then (this works well while in the bath tub) you can put a dab of oil on the roller head & massage your clit with it. What feels best for me is a slow up & down motion, start around the vaginal opening & roll up to the hood of the clit, press harder & roll back down. Then try some slow lazy loops around it, like you're drawing an 8. Pretty soon you'll want to go faster & harder until you explode! I'm telling you this feels amazing, almost like you're getting licked by someone!!

Have fun!!!!!!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Sit on the washing machine when it's in spin cycle.

Electric toothbrush without the brush head on.

Best bet - buy a vibe! They're very discrete and will come in brown paper with nothing to say they're from a sex shop. Be careful though, you can get addicted.... :-)

Try googling online for a suitable shop. I'm in NZ so I can't probably help you with a local one for you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go purchase some safe sex toys.

Woman’s Sex Toys - Choosing the Right Sex Toy for You

Sometimes it can be hard choosing the right sex toys for you or/and your partner. You have to ask yourself who will use the sex toy, what do you want the toy to do for you, are there and sex toys for men, and what kind of sex toy will you get for your money?

Will you be using the sex toy alone or will you use it with your partner? If you want to show a new sex toy you have with your partner make sure you are comfortable enough with them to do so. Make sure they will not be embarrassed or intimidated with using them. Sex toys can be a great way to get closer with more use of foreplay.

You also need to ask yourself what do you want from the sex toy? A vibrator can be a good sex toy for arousal you can use by yourself, as well as with your partner. A vibrator can also help you achieve an orgasm. If you like to be penetrated deeply than a dildo can be a good option. It all depends on what you like, for external stimulation a vibrator works best and for deep penetration a dildo can work best.

Sex toys come in different colors, shapes, sizes, and styles. You have to know what you want your sex toy to look like. For example, do you want your vibrator or dildo to look lifelike? There are realistic styles, which are made from casts that look exactly like a real penis. They can be colored to look like a penis as well, including all the veins and ridges that a real live penis has. Most of the time these types of sex toys are made with silicone or Cyberskin. There are also vibrators and dildos that do not look like a penis. They usually have a phallic shape but can come in different colors and instead of life-like ridges and veins the sex toys are smooth. It is all up to what turns you on and what type of sex toy you prefer.

There are also sex toys that are specifically for men. When it comes to sex toys men are usually not in the picture but over the years that has changed. There were pumps for erections but that was about the only sex toys available for men. There are now sleeves for men that can help them when masturbating. There are also **** rings that can help control an erection when the man slips it on over his penis. Ticklers are used which can be slipped over a man’s penis, which can increase the pleasure for both the man and the woman. Duel vibrators are a new sex toy that can stimulate both a man and a women when they are having sex.

Sex toys are like many other products; in you get what you pay for. There are good sex toys out there and cheap ones as well. It is also a good idea to try out cheaper ones to see if you like that type of sex toy. If you do like it you can purchase a higher quality one that will last longer and be of higher quality. You should also know the various materials that sex toys are made of. Many are made with silicone, jellies, or latex. There are also more expensive types of materials that sex toys are made from such as Cyberskin, and acrylic.

I saw some answers here on Yahoo and people were checking out this site.

This site had great Information and products for better sex

and driving your sex life to new heights for both Women and Men.

Check it out.

http://www.thinkcondoms.com

• QueenB
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

there are tones!!!!! hair brush handles. the shower head. elctric tooth brushes. humming bird flosser. cucmbers. vibrating razors like gillete venus vibrance. seriously use some imagination. and remeber that half the fun is experimenting.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 years ago

This is pretty much an adventure in self-discovery. Get your hands in your pants, touch stuff, rub stuff, stick your fingers in yourself and see what feels good.

• 1 decade ago

Hairbrush, toilet brushm pen...

anything that washes easily and is a stick shape really

or anything that takes your fancy that won;t get you

Or rubbing/touching yourself. Rubbing includes a pillow or your hands or something

• 6 years ago

Stick a pillow between your legs and rub yourself against it

Play with yourself as you do it

This works for me, but everyone is different

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go to a sex shop and buy a toy... You'll be glad you did! They are much safer and there's so many to chose from you won't get bored....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.