Poll: Do you think that people are forgetting the purpose of Yahoo! Answers?

I have come to find that many people are discriminating against other people's questions based on their age, race, and sex. It gets very tiresome having people on Yahoo! Answers telling the ask-ers that they are too "young, preppy, dumb, etc". I particularly hate the group of people who discriminate against the... show more I have come to find that many people are discriminating against other people's questions based on their age, race, and sex. It gets very tiresome having people on Yahoo! Answers telling the ask-ers that they are too "young, preppy, dumb, etc". I particularly hate the group of people who discriminate against the children on this website, trying to sound witty and attempt (and sometimes succeed) to out-smart them. I have come to find that Yahoo! Answers is full of bullying and prejudice people. In my opinion, Yahoo! Answers is supposed to be a site where people of all shapes and sizes as well as religion and ethnicity can help each other and share each others opinions, not people that constantly fight and bicker!

Does anyone agree with me? If not, then why? I would love to hear your opinion. But please don't try to tear me down or leave nasty comments. If you do, well, I guess all I can say is, good job, you just told off a 13 year old!

As for the many kind people on this website ( I know there is a lot), keep up the good work!

I hope this doesn't offend anyone. If you find this offensive, let me know!
Update: Lidybeff, I in no means meant to come accross as sexual, seductive or anything else you just accused me of trying to be. The picture of the woman on my avatar is on a surfboard. And since I love surfing and enjoy art, I felt that this photo would be appropriate for my avatar. As for my name, "The Forbidden... show more Lidybeff, I in no means meant to come accross as sexual, seductive or anything else you just accused me of trying to be. The picture of the woman on my avatar is on a surfboard. And since I love surfing and enjoy art, I felt that this photo would be appropriate for my avatar. As for my name, "The Forbidden Fruit", it comes from the bible. My parents are doing a fine job raising me, so don't you worry.