DO YOU THINK THERE IS MORE RACISM...?

IN HIP HOP CULTURE THAN CORPORATE AMERICA?

I READ SOMETHING THAT JUST MADE ME WONDER......

I FEEL LIKE IT'S NO TOO BUT IT JUST TOOK ME BACK TO HEAR IT FROM A CAUCASIAN STANDPOINT

THE PERSON FELT BLACK PEOPLE WERE REALLY REALLY REALY RACIST

Schtiel U DIDN'T EVEN ANSWER THE Q GET OFF MY D***

BONZ.... THAT'S THE TYPE OF STUFF THAT MAKES ME THINK

Scotch Tape X-ray- I COMPLETELY AGREE ABOUT THE SYMPOTATIC THING

SHE SAID SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF "IM TIRED OF BLCK PEOPLE ALWAYS PINNING THEIR PROBLEMS ON ME AND TREATING ME LIKE IM DIRT....." IT WENT ON FOR A WHILE

I believe there is racism in both but its different in hip hop its more overt. In corporate america its more covert. The system is set up so that tracks are covered, reputations are protected, and depending on whose job it is, it remains safe. In hip hop, there are many labels that are owned by black people and wannabe producers, but I haven't heard of a black company that is the distributor for many of the record companies and labels.

No matter who you are, when you look for racism you can find it.

No. Racism is just a way to fight against each other. Its kind of silly people use race to go against each other. I know life is all about survival. What can I say? I am sure racism is everywhere from the projects to the wal street fat cats to anywhere else. We just have to deal with it the best we can. I try to be open and teach people to help one another. When we help others we help ourselves. So that said I don't think its really possible to measure racism. Some people hide racism others show it depending on where they are at and how tough they are.

Thanks for the perspective in your question!

Source(s): Mike Zion
  • word

I would like to read what you read.

I don't know the answer to that. There is definitely more racism on the surface of hip-hop culture. For example, rappers will blantently blame white people and openly talk badly about them. They also assume white people are racist against them, which is a form of racism in itself.

In the corporate world, the racism could simply be beneath the surface. For example, the CEO isn't going to say, "You didn't get the job because you're Indian", he's just going to hire the white guy and say it's because he's better skilled. In reality, who knows...

well, i just so happen to be a racial expert. I also love hip-hop. I'm interested in knowing what it was that you specifically read. Racism is everywhere, of course, but I feel that much of the flaws in modern rap music are more symptomatic than the root of any sin.

I think its the other way around. There is sexism in commerical hip hop though. That stuff is just crap. Underground is better.

I know that there's more racism steadily growing between blacks & blacks.

When I think of racism I think of people being pissed @ The Creator for being too creative.

Source(s): I'm looking & hearing it right now.

yes.

I am white and every time I try to be nice to a black peron they give me an attitude or act like I owe them something.

I still try but after getting robbed, cursed and scammed by a black preacher I think I'm at the end of my rope .

Your caps lock key is less than 6/17ths of one inch from the ''A'' key, and interestingly, one press of the button is usually all it takes to not sound like a dumbass. Use it.

race aint nothing but a colour, wen you think about it it's just all in our heads.

• ?

you cannot limit such a thing to one condensed place.