ajsnskool asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Play Ginn & Camarillo vs. sitting Coles and Burress?

With Miami playing Denver's VERY weak pass defense, if I can pick up Ginn and Camarillo (which I can) and sit Lavernues Coles (vs. Bills) and Plaxico Burress (vs. Cowboys) this week, should I do it? If I only pick up one...who would you pick up? Ginn or Camarillo? BTW, Eli Manning is my QB.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Ginn probably wont have anything close to what he idd week 8

so dnt be counting on more than 6 - 7 points

Camarillo is been Pennington's favorite target and he is able to get around 10 pointes weekly

i think u should pick up Camarillo and start him and Plax

Coles has been following a patter of a god game, a bad game, a good game, a bad game..... and week 8 was a good game...

hope i helped

• 1 decade ago

Whoa, definitely not. Never trust Miami recievers, Denver still has a good pass D, its their run D that sucks. Coles and Burress are primed for big games. Especially Burress against the Cowboys. He got 100+ yards and 3 TD's against them last year.

Source(s): I know I'm right
  • 1 decade ago

Dont ever start a receiver where Pennington is the quarterback. Last week was a fluke. He may go without a reception this week. How many people have already been let down by Fasano and Camarillo after their breakout weeks?

• 1 decade ago

Why, oh why...?

I would never bench Plax, if he's playing. Coles vs Bills should be an OK matchup. Anyone vs Den pass def is a favorable matchup, but not so much for a team that would prefer to run the ball anyway vs a team that is only so-so stopping the run.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • J.A.
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

NO, still start your studs even though Burress isnt producing. Coles is doin fine. If anything bench Plax and start Ginn Jr. after what he did last week!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.