Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 decade ago

HOW TO GET RID OF A CLEFT CHIN?

Ok well i got a slight of cleft chin i dont even know if its a cleft chin or what but its in the middle of my chin not at da far bottom.

When i was young it was very noticeable but as i started to grow its starting to go away , does that mean when i keep geting older it might go away?

Any ways to get rid of it? dont say plastic surgery plz , cant i just try stretching my skin?

Update:

Nah clefts arent sexy evn if ppl sai it luks good well it aint a deep one its kinda like a cleft chin.

HOW DO I GET RID OF IT CAN I TRY STRETCHING MY CHIN?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • askme
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

whats wrong with cleft chin - u dumbass - be proud of it - it runs in our family...

• 1 decade ago

make peace with it... some find that cleft hot stuff.

don't mess it up.... it's a gift.. besides the chin is something you so do not want to mess around with...

with age the cleft will subside, fade... i know this..i knew a few who had cleft chins and some with dimples... everyone thought it was handsome and or cute...... but those with them didn't.... shame.

be happy, proud with the characteristics you were born with.. i know, you've heard that before!

but i'm serious.... besides with time and age.. that'll fade.... i know this.

you can't get rid of it.. and any surgery to it... too close to the mouth... you need that chin.. it's part of the jaw... never mess with important regions of the face... most times surgery can collpase and lead on to weak structures which lead to other complications...

nah, enjoy that cleft while you got it... clefts are rare actually.... it's nice to see they're still being made this day and age.

:D

Source(s): facial hair is the only way to hide things on you... if you can... grow some chin hair... get a soul patch..... or something.. for the time being.. until you want that cleft... possibly again.
  • 1 decade ago

People pay good money for a cleft chin! Embrase your dimple!

Look at how many famous people have one.

• 3 years ago

Source(s): Eliminate Warts Effectively http://renditl.info/WartsRemovalSolution/?o5lT
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

sounds like your growning into your cleft!!

so id just wait and see!!

• 1 decade ago

grow a beard. but clefts are sexy and you should be proud of it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.