Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Are you afraid to die?

I'm not afraid to die. I'm a little scared of what comes after.

Favorite Answer

like you I wonder what is next.

I am not ready, right now but I am not really afraid either.

Source(s): MM

The only thing that freaks me out is not knowing HOW I'm gonna die. I hope it won't be a brutal death. I can't imagine being stabbed repeatedly or burning or drowning. I wish I could control HOW and WHEN but even as a not-so-religious person I know that's not an option.

As for what comes after a person dies, well I've lost my brother, step-mom, dad, grandparents and many, many friends so if there really is a Heaven I imagine seeing everyone again will be quite the party.

June -2007 - I was admitted to A&E - and kept under constant surveillance for 3 weeks - as angel nurses wore out several pairs of shoes - keeping me going. The only words of complaint I received were a) I shouldn't giggle so much - or treat my continued existence so lightly - and b) it was impolite of me - politically incorrect - to query how much of the 6 pints of blood transfusions might have originated from Albania. (I thought it was a quite reasonable Q to pose - but was told it was not). Fact of the matter is - Ive been up against death's door so many times - it's almost become bit of a bore. Yawn. My GP reckons I should have died 10 years and was puzzled as to how I survived June 2007. Death doesn't hold any fear - so long as it doesn't involve more pain than I can withstand - exiting stage left, with a lot of noise. But then I'm old enough to think I've seen more or less everything - been to more funerals than I care to recall - and that can't be so for someone as young as you (???)

Me personally, I'm not afraid to die.

I feel our mission in life is not to get married and have kids, but to fully find happiness and truly love ourselves. I am honesty happy with myself and who I am. I'm very comfortable in my own skin now and honesty..... If I were to die right now, I wouldn't have a problem with that. Yeah I may never have kids, or get married, or become a grandma, but to me.. That's not what life's about. That's just my personal opinion. I am very curious about life after death. Not scared, more curious if anything. Don't be scared, everything has a meaning behind it.

Source(s): I think about this question a lot.

Im scared of how I will die and where I will go after I die, lol..not death so much as those two ><

Well im not scared of death, but i dont wanna leave yet ya kno. Cuz like when we die i dont think we're ganna be able to like go to the movies ya kno, go out to eat, hang-out with our friends. We're jus goin to be dead... and im curious about what happens after you die too, i wonder if you can still think, that would be cool if you could go to your own funeral, but yea anyways like i said im not scared of death i jus hope i dont get taken when im not ready, cuz i would miss my family and my budds a whole lot.....

(WILL YOU PLEASE GO ANSWER MY QUESTION)(=

(\ _ /)

(='.'=) Copy and paste this Bunny

('')_('') into your profile to help him gain

world domination

Yes I am horribly afraid of dying

yeah, i think everyone fears it, we are all slowly dying, being scared of what comes after is the same. "Alas finally we will venture out into the unknown abyss and we will never know where are we going...another adventure another chance to prove our existence"

I hate Hell so yeah, Well I think Im only afraid cause Im not ready yet

i'm not afraid TO die i'm afraid of HOW i'm going to die.

Yes, because I dont want to leave my son...Im also scared of what comes after.*