Police Officers-Are not they suppost to show you the radar gun after giving you a bogus out and out lie of a ?

SPEEDING TICKET? Aren't they suppost to be good and use the word "ministry" at their academy? If you know for a fact it wasout of line ..........can you file harassment charges? Or what can be done to put a black mark on his record for doing his fake work! If its happened to me--I know its happened to others! show more SPEEDING TICKET? Aren't they suppost to be good and use the word "ministry" at their academy?
If you know for a fact it wasout of line ..........can you file harassment charges? Or what can be done to put a black mark on his record for doing his fake work! If its happened to me--I know its happened to others!
Update: One can see here already the REAL professionals, thankyou!
Its that OTHER attitude that I'm concern about!!! We don't need any more of that type. Yes, he is biased.
Update 2: update... I goggled the officier
He has had soo soo soo many complaints against him and has been in corrective actions,anger management 4 times. He terrorizes citizens!. My mistake he is NOT a police officier he is a state trooper, robert boyce/colorado