Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

The dark side of fame BBC1: Chantelle Houghton over weight to be a glamour model?

I guess my nephew is a monkey!

I think it's sad really, she looks ok on the prog but how mixed up is she, a boob job and possible nose job? plus the eating disorders, I guess that's the price girls/women pay for fame these days, funny how shapely women like Kelly Brook find sucess isn't it?

Favorite Answer

Hi Elric - I've just watched it this morning and everything I wanted to say 'Hotlips & Bluebell' have said. I also read an interview with her in my magazine last week and it's a real shame that she's now a shadow of the Bubbly Girl that appeared on Celeb BB !

So Channtelle is after a bit of Peter from the looks of it perhaps she thinks it will be the Pete and Chantelle reality fly on the wall show next pmlrof

I've just watched that show on the IPlayer and i kinda feel sorry for the Girl.....;(

She "Lived the dream" then it all came crashing down for her.

She is a bit thick ;) in allot of aspects,but not as naive as most people would think she is!

It was obvious to everyone that Preston was only with her for the money he could make then disappear,..i think she thought Preston really loved her,but didn't realise it.

Watching that show is a cautionary tale to everyone who wants there five minutes of fame as it's not all a walk in the park.

And as for reality Shows in general,...they should all cease to exist!

I feel really sorry for her. She looks like a lost soul and just needs some help to get back to 'reality' rather the 'celebrity'. It ruins the best of people. She has turned from an innocent genuine lovely girl to a celebrity horror. She needs desperate help!!

I think that was just an excuse given rather than saying nobody really wants to see her getting her bits out anymore and the agency can't book her on any jobs

Well, when she's all glammed up she probably (hopefully) looks a bit better. I couldn't make out her face through all the **** all over it.

And Preston sounds like a selfish little bastard, doesn't he. All game and no substance. I wonder wht he's doing now.

I didn't see the programme P but she was a lovely looking sweet girl until she married that Preston - that was her downfall as it screwed her up when he dumped her so soon after the wedding and got back with the girl he dumped for her.

Maybe the boob job didn't help the weight issue.

I have just switched over to this. God this girl is a dimwit that really needs to get a PROPER job

I'm watchinggg itt too :)

haaa