Who will you vote for Barack Obama or John McCain? Just list the last name, I am doing a poll to see results!?

Who will you vote for Obama or McCain? Just list the name, thank you! I am conducting a poll to see if it is anything like the National Polls on TV!
Update: For those who have asked me who I am voting for, here it is: I am a registered Republican voting for Barack Obama! I am fed up with Washington as it is and its time for Democrats to control our government in my opinion! Republican rhetoric has gotten to be old news...John McCain has been in Washignton, DC for 30... show more For those who have asked me who I am voting for, here it is: I am a registered Republican voting for Barack Obama! I am fed up with Washington as it is and its time for Democrats to control our government in my opinion! Republican rhetoric has gotten to be old news...John McCain has been in Washignton, DC for 30 years, now he says we need "CHANGE"! Say what? John McCain stood side by side with George W. Bush and hailed his policies for 2 terms! Now, he says Bush has been all wrong! Say What? Obama in 2008, the nation you save will be your own in my opinion, although I respect others opinions and choices! I just want to count how many Obama & McCain votes I receive in answers to this question!
Update 2: So far, Obama 33 votes, John McCain 25!