Why is Palin so fail?

Ok let's lay down some facts:

One: She was only chosen as VP in an attempt to get Hillary votes.

Two: She has no idea what she is supposed to be doing.

Three: The Republicans have hid her from the media's view so that she can't be interviewed.

Four: She went to five Universities, but left after only a maximum of three semesters of each place.

Five: She has never been to a foreign country even though she was a governor, even though she was only a few miles from Russia.

Six: She FAILED in the Vice debate, lying more than once to save her skin.

Seven: She spent $150,000 on her wardrobe.

Eight: Her actions go against all of the things McCain says.

Nine: She supports big oil and has tried to make documented deals with oil companies so that they can drill in Alaska.

Ten: She wants to:

a) Build a bridge, costing millions, to attach Alaska to a small island with 30 people inhabiting it.

b) Remove all texts in Alaska regarding evolution (removal of the right to read what one wants)

c) Spend over 1 million dollars of American tax dollars randomly and unnecessarily giving money to the people of her home town.

These are just 10 things, not even going into the policies she supports.

I don't have a problem with McCain, but he definitely shot himself in the foot by choosing Palin. My question is, why is she so fail?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I bet George W Bush loves her. What a vile woman

• 1 decade ago

Answer: Doesn't matter, she can take orders with the best of em.

To the doorknobs above me: There's an old adage among lawyers across the world: When the facts are against you, argue the law. When the law is against you, argue the facts. When both are against you: call the other guy names. You don't have any facts yourself and you've resorted to name calling. You are the fail.

• 1 decade ago

Good details but question is a little questionable. Yeah, Palin is a different pick for VP.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mc Cain is the one we should be worrying about. His war hunger attitude will be the catalyst for World War X

Although both are really only pawns.....

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Get off the Liberal Idiot sites!

They only make you look stupid... since most of what you said is wrong and spun by liberals.

She is the only NON- Millionaire of the 4 .... that alone is refreshing!

Plus.. she has no alliances in Washington or anywhere in politics.. unlike Obama and Biden

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In numbering your points, you should properly use numbers. ie

why is she so fail? -What does that mean?

1. Are you suggesting that she is an unsuitable candidate by your rigorous standards for political office?

2. Do you support Obama for the Presidency and thinks this assists his chances?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I do not agree....I think she is a nice change from business as usual.........a bit more eloquence would be nice. But I love the fact that she is simple and down to earth.

(We do not all talk like Obama or Biden)

• KylieV
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Where did you get your non fact facts at?

Why is Palin so fail?

What?

Yawn

• Wiz
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Thats amazing!! You have managed to not put one true thing at all in your diatribe!!!

• 1 decade ago

i think she is great, she looks cute as a button (when she isnt on the other end of a gunsight).

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.