Where can I find the recently ufo files released by British Government?

I knew that there was a supposed extraterrestrial woman.

Anybody know where can I see this?

Thanks.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

No government has or will release files on UFOs - UFOs and alien visitors (female or male) have no scientific basis or fact supporting their existence on Earth.

If the British Government released any files, you might find information on their website (or at least a contact to call):

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/index.htm

• 1 decade ago

Never heard of an extraterrestrial woman but what ufo files the government have released can be found at http://ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk/

• Brant
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Wherever you find it, if it says something like that, it's a bogus site. You will not find anything official from the British government saying that any alien or alien artifact has been confirmed. You will find reports that they have taken from people, but that kind of thing can be found everywhere.

• 4 years ago

i think of ninety 5% of them have been investigated and given finished factors of what it became or what it ought to truly have been. even although supposedly the government did no longer launch all the documents because of the fact many situations weren't considered in the documents that grew to become public, displaying that the government did no longer launch all of them.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Look on any tube seat, you find all kinds of government stuff there

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Probably on Mars because they have all been stolen by martians.

The Government will, of course, deny this...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This is a history for cow sleep, everything is forged.

Source(s): Ya
  • 1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.