Have you ever hate someone so much that you wish you had telekinesis or know some kind of magic?

Not to bodily harm them or anything but just to make them miserable....!

Favorite Answer

Haha, all the time! I thought I was the only one who thought like that.

I'll always sit and think "Man, it would be so funny if I just threw a chair at them with my mind right now" or something. : p

Yes, I had a neighbor that used to ***** so much about my cat. "He's in my garden, he sits on my car." He was an indoor/outdoor cat. Even I do have Christian beliefs, this person made me mad enough to look up spells. I got some kind of fake Barbie from an outlet store and stuck pins in it and set body parts on fire. She even sent me letters threatening to sue me if I did not contain my cat in the house. I didn't see any damage being done to her but at least the person left the neighborhood after not being able to make the rent. I then found out that she had had 3 previous lawsuits over stupid stuff and never won.

No. I'm quite content to let God handle my case with them. He can do so more thoroughly than I ever could! Also, it is important to learn to forgive immediately. Keeping a grudge is like drinking poison hoping the other guy will die from it. Forgive them, stay out of God's way, and let Him handle it. He will.

Invoking any kind of demonic/occult spell would harm me and my relationship with Christ. He has said that you cannot eat bread at the devil's table and at His. You have to decide, one or the other. I'd strongly suggest, Cara, that you go to Him and repent of dabbling in the occult before it bites you in the butt. The Name of Jesus is way more powerful than any occultic practice.

And just an aside...it's not unreasonable to expect neighbors to keep their pets on their own property. Many places have leash laws for cats as well.

The only way to get completely rid of your enemy is to make them your friend or let them be. You don't have to agree on all things. Anything you do to them will only hurt you in the long run. What goes around does come around I've seen it. Hate will ruin you and make you ugly.

It sounds to me like your hatred of someone else is actually making you quite miserable.

Why do you want to waste your time and energy thinking this way?

Perhaps it is time to take a long hard look at yourself, to determine why you cannot let go of your anger and move on with your life.

Sadly I have.I know a couple of people that are indeed female dogs. I am going their butt if I had that power.

careful,hateful ideas can lead to hateful acts. just put those bad thoughts out of your mind.

• Terr

yes. And also to win money at roulette and slots.