Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

Does your partner hog the duvet? Do you battle to regain control?

The dogs do. In fact they hog the whole bed. I have to sleep in a 4" x 4" square

my husband definately, yet he might say diverse tries to assert he hasn't have been given sufficient quilt pulls it over greater and that i finally end up with hardly ever any quilt and nevertheless insists I actual have sufficient. So i'm now pondering getting 2 unmarried duvets so not greater hogging lol

• Star

My ex used to all the time.........I'd get it back by following him (and the duvet) in the bed so he ends up right on the edge!!!

.No no l use this as an excuse to get closer to her.As she's usually got a mygraine headache,she's always willing to share (duvet) Too late l'm afraid.My mind's on more urgent matters.

well im the duvet hoger and i normaly get an elbow in my side, verry effective!

I have to admit that it's usually the other way round ... unless it's hot, then I tend to throw it off of me so she has double thickness!

No partners here.

Yes. buy a second one or a bigger one.