Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

guy wearing bra regularly?

Should a guy wear a bra if he can fit into a B/C cup?

If it keeps him from bouncing around and he's comfortable in it, Why not?

Source(s): I've seen alot of guys that need to wear bra's

Ignore the rude people talking about this. My friend had a problem much like yours (well I'm not sure, but I think this is your problem) he started developing real breasts even though he was skinny. (I forget the name of the condition) he had to get surgery to have them removed. for the time being he wore a sports bra. No you should not wear a regular underwire bra. That will give you the look of a person who wants the (sorry for my rude term) man breasts, and you wouldn't want that because a bra shapes the breasts into a round form that you see on every woman over 11 now days.I think you may be able to wear a sports bra, not the molded ones, because that will do the same thing as a regular bra, just to hold them in place and will make them appear less. If you go to Sears in the underwear section they have some plain basic ones that are very inexpensive. (Thats were I got my first bra when a was 7, lol.) good luck and prosper!

My god, that's really hard. I really have so much clothes that I might not rewear the same thing for weeks at a time (I try to regularly wear everything). An estimate... Casual Tops (not including layering tank tops and other basics): 100 Formal Tops: 25 Casual Pants (including several skirts): 35 Formal Pants: 5 Shorts: 7 (one of them is a more formal suit kind of shorts) Sock pairs: I wouldn't know... Even though you didn't ask... Dresses: 20 Sweaters/Hoodies: 30 Blazers/Nice Jackets: 15 Cardigans: 25 Shoes: 66

Well he could.

But it'd be better for him to work out and lose the weight.

Most women wear bras either for comfort or so their boobs don't prematurely sag. I guess men could wear for comfort but why not work out, lose the weight and look a lot better?

why in the world would a guy want to wear a bra?

one of the main reasons why women wear bras, is so you cant see our nipples in shirts. guys nipples can show through shirts and it doesnt matter.

that is a little weird if a guys chest is that big, however, its even weirder for him to actually wear a bra because of it! the other reason to wear a bra is to keep them in place and so they dont sag, if yours are that big try reduction instead of a bra.

what the hell

get him to the ER quick.

SCARY

LOOSE SOME WEIGHT, PLZ.

• john

no

NO!!!! THAT'S GROSS!!!!!!