Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 1 decade ago

Does hair grow back over a tattoo?

I want to get my forearms tattooed but I don't want it to be covered in hair.

Will I have to keep shaving them for the rest of my life? lol

Of course it will grow back, I can't believe how dumb the first person who replied to this is.

They shave the hair to make it easier to tattoo over. But it will NOT damage the the hair from growing again.

You will still be able to see the tattoo even if there is hair grown back, except if the tattoo is on you're head.

Source(s): Owner of many tattoos, and hair grows back every time.
  • Rita

1

Source(s): Preventing Pattern Baldness http://enle.info/HowToStopHairLoss/?3W8z

I have tattoos on my inner forearms, that partially go onto my forearms, and the hair grew back fine.

However, I got a sizeable tattoo on my calf earlier this year. For whatever reason, I'd say maybe 50% of the hair grew back. Which is nice because you can see my tattoo clearer, but it is puzzling.

I suppose if the artist is a little heavy handed, MAYBE some follicles could suffer casualties. But I really don't know.

Yes it does, i had a tattoo done over my shoulders hoping it would not grow back, but it did, it doesnt look to bad though, the tattoo is still completly visable, if it grows back to much, just get it waxed once a month or save up for laser reduction, good look.

The hair is not just a part of your body and it is a symbol of beauty, status and health. It is important for you to take proper care of your health in order to prevent early hair loss. Learn here https://bitly.im/aMUsY It is not a very serious problem and with a little bit of caution you will be able to prevent further hair loss. There are certain uncontrollable factors like pregnancy conditions or certain illness or genetic factors that will result in hair loss. But, this does not mean that you cannot do something about your hair loss.

There are several changes you can make to your diet and lifestyle that will reduce the chances of hair loss. Read here https://tr.im/gQPOV

Protein is the building block of life as well as the building block of each tissue in your body, including your hair.

Vitamin A is crucial to healthy hair because it “works with the fat synthesis.” Food products rich in vitamin A include leafy greens like kale, carrots, and eggs.

It grows back so if you want it hair free you have to shave or wax forever or until you're so wrinkly noone wants to look at you anyways

You will have to keep shaving them for the rest of your life. Or at least until you get sick of people laughing at your shaven arms.

Yes it does grow back

xo

yeah it will. tryi waxing instead of shaving. the hair will thin and eventually stop growing .