Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

How do I contact Disney, Dreamworks, Paramount and other children's film makers? 10 points ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Hi

Dreamworks - Pictures and Animation - is actually a part of Paramount. You can contact Paramount with general questions on this email address website-contact@paramountstudios.com

The Walt Disney Studios distributes motion pictures under Walt Disney Pictures - which includes Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios and DisneyToon Studios - Touchstone Pictures, Hollywood Pictures and Miramax Films. Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures International serves as the studio's international distribution arm. Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment distributes Disney and other film titles to the rental and sell-through home entertainment markets worldwide. Disney Theatrical Productions,one of the largest producers of Broadway musicals, also includes Disney Live Family Entertainment and Disney on Ice. Disney Music Group distributes original music and motion picture soundtracks under Walt Disney Records, Hollywood Records, and Lyric Street Records. Disney also has arms in the ABC and Miramax.

There are hundreds of email addresses for them depending on what you want but if you start with this basic info you might be directed in the avenue you are looking for -

500 South Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA, USA, 91521

Phone: 818-560-1000

Fax: 818-560-1930

Web: disney.go.com

Key Executives

Mr. Robert Iger

Chief Executive Officer

Hope that helps you?

Susanne

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Dreamworks Contact

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You dont say why you want to contact them. If it is for general purposes I would search out their website and follow links through there also looking at the "small" links usually at the bottom of the page that can take to you places like "corporate" etc.

Hope you find what you are looking for x

• mina74
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

One of my students wrote a customer service letter to Pixar (Finding Nemo). She may have gotten the information off of the dvd packaging. They wrote back to her and sent her a framable picture of Nemo!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Search for www.disney.com and then look on the website. you shouldfind what youre looking for

• 1 decade ago

their website

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I wish make a children book into a movie................................how

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.