Why is John McCain having so much of a problem defeating Barack Hussein Obama?

Barack Hussein Obama has: no executive experience little governmental experience He attended and admired the pastor of an openly racist Church and keeps injecting the charge of racism against those who oppose his views. He associated with a known terrorist. Is a member of the socialist party. Has... show more Barack Hussein Obama has:

no executive experience

little governmental experience

He attended and admired the pastor of an openly racist Church and keeps injecting the charge of racism against those who oppose his views.

He associated with a known terrorist.

Is a member of the socialist party.

Has a negative view about America.

has unanswered questions about His Muslim past and education.

By this posing Obama should not even be in the race. I believe the problem is that the Republican party did not nominate a person that would give the nation an ideological choice instead of just another liberal with socialist leanings pretending to be a Conservative. Most Conservatives see right through that facade and many can not even hold their nose and vote for McCain. What do you think?
Update: Can no one give an intellectual answer to this question instead of just emotional reactions. This is a serious endeavor to elect a president but everyone seems to be supportive for emotional reasons alone. Whee is reason among potential voters?
Update 2: BTW- I am a Christian and cannot vote for either of the candidates because both parties have pro abortion candidates and to vote for either is a mortal sin. So I have no dog in theis fight, just wanting to see if people have reasonable answers to a question that confuses me.
Update 3: Hussein, Thank you for the video link. It supported my fears that the struggle of the civil rights movement will be set back 40 years by the election of a racist president Like Obama. Of all the charges against Obama it is clear that he supported racism in his admiration of Rev. Wright and Louis Farrakhan. He... show more Hussein,

Thank you for the video link. It supported my fears that the struggle of the civil rights movement will be set back 40 years by the election of a racist president Like Obama. Of all the charges against Obama it is clear that he supported racism in his admiration of Rev. Wright and Louis Farrakhan. He spent 20 years listening to such rhetoric in His Church. One must at least acknowledge his approval of what they teach and as the father of mixed race children it scares me to think that such a person could be elected in the US.