Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

is this joke funny??????????????????mcdonalds joke.?

A man is walking to McDonalds, when he sees a friend drive by in a car. The friend honks his horn and the man waves back. Then, the car turns around and honks at the man again. The man waves once again. Then the car come around yet again and honks. This time the man decides to ignore the person. So, as he continues to walk to McDonalds, he sees another friend driving by. The driver honks, and the man waves back. Then the car turns around. "No, not again," the man says. But sure enough, the driver honked at him. The man just ignored him. Then yet another car repeats the same things, making the man become rather curious. It seemed as if they were trying to tell him something. But what?

Finally he arrives at McDonalds. He orders his food and sits at a table by himself. Then, the three friends who were driving in the cars arrive in McDonalds. They order their food, then sit with him. They talk politely, leaving out the entire incident with the cars. Finally, the man cannot stand it any longer. He asks them why they kept turning the cars around, and can you guess what they said? Umm... I forgot. But it was a real hoot, let me tell ya! I couldn't stop laughing!! Sorry!

star if you like the joke

i found this joke, i thought it was not funny myself.

a hoot is another way of saying it's a joke

• Janet
    Favorite Answer

LOL... i can't stop laughing..

it's so cute... LOL OMG!!!!

• It's a hoot alright! Now go back and think of the punch line so we can all laugh, silly!

You just can't leave us hanging like this!

I'm sorry but I don't get it.....and if the whole joke is the hoot thing...then, kinda weird....o_O

• 13

Eh?

I agree with yur last line that I did not find anything funny either... Rather it is a mystery!!! :-)

• rida

Nice*

LMAO, im in tears right now! thats hella silly, but i love it!!

Did u make that up?

I just wasted precious minutes of my life reading your garbage, do the world a favour, trash your pc...........lol.....

its one of those mystery stories

i get it, not very funny, sorry