Men, if you could have Harry Potters powers OR spend one night with Pink and Rihanna, which would you choose?

Harry Potter powers! So i can meet girls like Emma Watson!

Obviously Harry Potter's powers, Rihanna and Pink are skets.

I can use Harry's invisibility cloak to sneak in Pink or Rihanna's bedroom. Harry Potter Power rules!!!!!!

I'd soo rather have the powers..Pink and Rihanna are really over rated and not at all talented or very good looking.

Harry from the P

to the O

to the T

to the T

to the E

to the R

he's a magical man,

he puts the hex in city

don't call him Harry Potter

coz his name is H Piddy

that should answer your question.

Without Hesitation I would pick a night with Pink I love girls who have her style and she seems like a amazing person to get to know and have just as a friend to talk to love her talent and her voice, I love her work and to spend the night with her would be better than winning the mega million

Source(s): Me

I think it would def have to be 1 night with the chicks but then again maybe with potters powers you could conjure yourself up a stunner, I don't know.

• Bro

Pink and Rihanna are skanky... I wouldn't touch either with a 10-foot pole.

HP's powers wins by default.

Harry Potters powers and use them to kill the stars and make my way to fame.

harry potter powers becaus i could magic any hot girl to my bed every night :)